Copenhagen School of Chemometrics
CSC-2017 IS NOW FULLY BOOKED!!! SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE CLOSED
Welcome to the homepage of “Copenhagen School of Chemometrics. CSC-2017”. On these pages you will find information about the course, its structure, the examination and other relevant aspects. If you have any comments or questions, just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Course credit:||Up to 12 ECTS-points|
|Course responsible:||José Manuel Amigo|
|Course arrangements:||Up to 5 weeks|
|Period:||May 15th – June 9th, 2017|
|Place:||Frederiksberg campus, Denmark|
|Type of Evaluation:||Written report|
|Software:||Check further information|
|Data:||Please bring your own data. Otherwise we will provide data.|
Copenhagen School of Chemometrics - CSC
CSC-2017 is a five-week school designed to be an introduction to different key aspects of advanced data analysis in science. CSC-2017 addresses to PhD students/post-docs, associate professors, etc. who want to acquire or refresh basic knowledge on multivariate data analysis from different disciplines (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geology, Environmental Sciences, etc.). CSC-2017 also addresses to researchers working in industry or research laboratories who want to implement multivariate data analysis in their daily research environment.
CSC-2017 is thought to be an intensive school. Therefore, CSC-2017 will be held in five weeks structured in different seminars/workshops where the students will be more than welcome to work with their own data together with highqualified teachers.
CSC-2017 will be held from May 15th until June 9th.
This edition we will count with:
- Prof. Tormod Næs, giving the inaugural lecture: What is Chemometrics?
- Linear Models: Prof. Age Smilde and Dr. Federico Marini.
- Linear Algebra: Dr. Morten A. Rasmussen.
- Design of Experiments: Prof. Riccardo Leardi.
- Explorative Data Analysis: Prof. Rasmus Bro.
- Multivariate Regression: Dr. José Manuel Amigo.
- Multivariate Curve Resolution: Dr. Anna de Juan.
- Linear Classification: Dr. Davide Ballabio.
- Variable selection methods: Dr. Åsmund Rinnan.
- Measurement Error: Prof. Peter Wentzell.
- How NOT to make Chemometrics: Prof. Rasmus Bro and Dr. José Manuel Amigo.
CSC-2017 is open to ALL people interested in learning Chemometrics. Moreover, the PhD students will be able to obtain up to 12 ECTS credits. Remember that there is no a minimum of seminars to attend.
The main novelty with respect past editions is that the subscription must be done via on-line in the following link: https://phdcourses.ku.dk
Please, find attached: