NSIMCA Toolbox for multi-way classification
NSIMCA Toolbox: short User Guide
The essential structure of NSIMCA toolbox is described here as well as a few essential Guidelines. NSIMCA is written in MATLAB and requires Nway Toolbox 3.1, misstoolbox and a few basic statistics routine (all is included in the NSIMCA folder). The toolbox is available from: www.models.life.ku.dk/algorithms.
If you use the NSIMCA toolbox for MATLAB we would appreciate a reference to:
C. Durante, R. Bro, M. Cocchi, A classification tool for N-way array based on SIMCA methodology, Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems. 106 (2011), 73-85.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments please feel free to mail us (Marina Cocchi).
The NSIMCA toolbox consists of six main routines:
- NSIMCA.m (main computing models for each category)
- Nclass.m (classification routine making class assignment)
- toplot.m (routine calculating and making plots of SENS, SPEC, efficiency vs. number of factors. Asking user for best combination and saving SENS/SPEC tables for best)
- NSIMCA_QTplots.m (graphical routine to make “alternative SIMCA” T2 vs. Q plots for each class)
- make_Coomans_simca.m (routine to calculate and save distances to classes as in “original-SIMCA” and parameters for F-test)
- toplot_coomans.m (graphical routine to make Coomans plots)
Download: NSIMCA toolbox version 1.0